Blend Media is a leading light in delivering all types of Immersive Content and XR Solutions. Comprising the world’s largest premium 360/VR video library and a dedicated XR agency, Blend Media works with some of the world’s leading brands to help them bring their immersive XR projects to life.
We genuinely care about people and value kindness in our everyday interactions. You’ll be able to be yourself, feel valued and supported, learn and grow no matter how experienced you are.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative business that delivers ambitious solutions, connecting creative and technology professionals and helping people imagine and create the world’s best AR, VR, 3D and Metaverse content experiences.
We’re a small company best suited to individuals who want to make their mark in the XR world, as well as contributing to, and sharing in the company’s commercial success.
So what will you be doing?
- Review, quality control, addition of keywords & metadata and overall curation of the world’s largest and most comprehensive 360/VR video library.
- Sourcing, contacting and onboarding new 360/VR creators contributing to and continuing the growth of the library.
- Managing the creator portfolios and liaising with 360/VR creators - providing feedback on content submissions, client creative needs and requests and guiding them as to how to create and build the most commercially successful portfolio of content.
- Creating montage edits for clients, content showreels with basic video and audio editing and file encoding.
- Striving to know the library inside out and conducting deep searches for clients and CCO and to curate collections according to specific briefs/requests.
- Creating presentations to showcase specific content.
- Management and execution of the content delivery process for clients.
- Sourcing and onboarding skilled XR creators across AR/VR/3D and engaging with our creator community, ensuring that we partner with and provide our clients with the best and most suited talent available.
- Managing our growing database of XR creator portfolios, having good knowledge of our creator’s skills and projects as well as forging and maintaining relationships with them.
- Identifying trends in XR, keeping abreast of the latest technological advances, trends, products and projects.
- Supporting the Biz Dev team to create and deliver professional sales presentations to clients and partner organisations.
- Ensuring all creator details (including payments details) are up to date.
- Working with our accounts team to set up and monitor creator payments from assignments and licensing.
- You’re a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment in an exciting growing industry.
- Enthusiastically pro-active with a can-do attitude and willingness to take on all types of projects and tasks.
- Passionately curious, with knowledge of XR highly desirable
- Experience working with Google Drive and MS Office services.
- Highly organised with strong administrative and project management skills.
- Excellent presentation, partner and client relationship skills.
- Growth mindset and desire to learn and succeed.
Additional skills and experience:
Whilst not essential to the role, we encourage you to apply if you also have the following skills:
- Good working knowledge of Adobe CC including Premiere Pro, After Effects, & Photoshop.
- Post Production & Video Editing skills with willingness to learn the intricacies and nuances of working with 360/VR video.
- Competitive salary
- Company Stock Options so that we all do well if the company is successful
- Standard UK pension
- 25 days of holiday each year, rising to 27 days after 1 year of service
- Salary £30K+ per annum, depending on experience
We are a fully remote company. We all work from home, video-call daily, and meet in person from time to time in London.
We’re committed to being inclusive and diverse. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race. We do not discriminate. Ever.
If you are interested in joining the team send your CV with a cover letter to: email@example.com